Bridge Therapy Fractional Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
Bridge Therapy Fractional Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing is for the active person. It’s a single treatment providing significant results.
What is Bridge Therapy Fractional Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing?
A high-energy beam of laser light interacts with the skin’s surface, causing the upper layer to peel off and regenerate a layer of new, healthy skin. Only a fraction of the skin’s surface is treated. The beam is applied in a fractional pattern leaving small bridges of untouched skin which makes the healing process much quicker.
The main advantage compared to standard CO2 laser skin resurfacing is the decreased downtime and aftercare which is only 4 to 14 days depending on the aggressiveness of the treatment.
Bridge Therapy Benefits
- Smoother tighter facial skin and contours
- Tighter and more lifted eyelid skin
- A smoother, tighter and more wrinkle-free neck
- Softening of smokers’ lines and vertical lip lines
- Fading of skin discoloration
- Scar reduction
Who is Bridge Therapy Ideal for?
- People with a busy lifestyle who can’t take lengthy downtime
- Those who want noticeable results quickly
- Anyone wanting to treat fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity
What can I expect?
A topical anesthetic cream is applied prior to the procedure. Most patients report that initially, the feeling is similar to a sunburn—a very, very strong sunburn.
You’ll be able to gently wash and moisturize your skin afterwards and we do suggest that you use Cetaphil Cleanser or a similar milky cleanser and two moisturizers: Aquaphor ointment or Medical Barrier Cream to further protect the treated area
The damaged area will flake off in about four days. The resulting pink hue should be gone within a week for Active FX treatments, but longer for more aggressive procedures incorporating Deep FX. In general, recovery time varies depending on the depth of the skin ablation.
What are the benefits of Bridge Therapy?
- Causes immediate skin tightening
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines and softens deeper frown lines
- Noticeably improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates new collagen formation and plumps the skin